- Due Diligence in IP Acquisitions
- IP Transactional
- Strategic IP Portfolio Development and Management
- Trademark and Copyright Practice
- State of Connecticut, 2017
University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. with Intellectual Property Certificate, with honors, 2017
Trinity College, B.A., Public Policy and Law, cum laude, 2014
Ali Caless assists clients with trademark clearance, prosecution, monitoring, and enforcement. She advises clients in both U.S. and foreign portfolio development and management. Ali is involved in drafting settlement agreements to resolve trademark disputes. She also provides assistance with other intellectual property agreements including assignments, licenses, and consent agreements. Ali also has experience in copyright matters and domain name disputes, including arbitrations under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Associate, Cantor Colburn LLP, 2017-present
- Law Clerk, Cantor Colburn LLP, 2012-2017
- Law Clerk, Woodbridge Group of Companies, January 2016-July 2016
- March 28, 2018Southington, Connecticut
The Women of Innovation® awards gala on March 28, 2018, celebrates the women who make Connecticut's businesses and institutions strong leaders on the cutting edge. The event is presented by the Connecticut Technology Council, and Cantor Colburn attorneys Taylor Coon and Jamie Sternberg are judges, working to evaluate the finalists' contributions and select award winners.
- December 5, 2017Hartford, Connecticut
Cantor Colburn's copyright attorneys are pleased to partner with the Greater Hartford Arts Council and present a copyright basics seminar for artists in all media. This session will inform artists about the rights and protections available to them regarding their creations.
Connecticut Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
International Trademark Association
Intellectual Property Owners Association