Related Practice Areas
When a dispute has risen to the level where litigation is required, it’s imperative that professional trial counsel be selected. Cantor Colburn’s dedicated team of attorneys have decades of experience in presenting technically complex matters for trial before judges and juries. A partner participates in every facet of the case, bringing results that count for the client. At each phase of the litigation, Cantor Colburn seeks practical strategies to achieve a prompt, efficient resolution of the dispute.
Cantor Colburn’s trial teams use cutting edge trial graphics, integrated video depositions, technical animations, simulations, and models to aid the judge and jury in understanding the technology in dispute- from circuit boards and lasers, to medical devices and pharmaceuticals and much more.
- Litigation in Federal and State Courts in the U.S.
- All Intellectual Property Litigation, including Patent, Copyright, Trademark, Trade Secret, Lanham Act, and Breach of Contract
- Unfair Competition and False Advertising
- Commercial Litigation
- Paragraph IV and Hatch-Waxman
- Abbreviated New Drug Application Litigation
- Litigation in all technologies
- Appellate matters
- Multi-Jurisdiction Litigation
- Post Grant Practice
- Representation before the International Trade Commission
- Representation in response to subpoenas and deposition requests
- Agency proceedings
- December 1, 2020
- November 1, 2019