HEALTH, DENTAL, AND VISION INSURANCE
- Cantor Colburn offers a competitive health package including dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
This link (https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files) leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA)
- Participation available in HSA for medical expenses on pre-tax basis through payroll deduction
401K PLAN (VESTED)
- Firm has 401(k) plan for all eligible employees featuring discretionary match and discretionary profit-sharing components
- $25,000 policy for employee paid in full by employer
- Supplementary coverage available for self, spouse; and dependents
- Short-term disability insurance paid in full by employer
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Available to all employees paid in full by employer
LONG TERM CARE; ACCIDENT; CRITICAL ILLNESS; WHOLE LIFE INSURANCES
- Voluntary participation available in ancillary insurance coverages
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
- Voluntary participation available in Identity Theft Protection
FSA (MEDICAL; LIMITED PURPOSE; DEPENDENT CARE)
- Voluntary participation available in Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligible full-time employees qualify for parking at a subsidized rate
For an in-depth listing of our coverages, please visit our benefits listing page here.