The 3rd Annual IP Strategy Summit: Boston
Phil Colburn will be a part of the panel presentation and discussion, "Portfolio Management & Patent Prosecution in the Era of IPRs, ALICE & OCTANE" at the IP Strategy Summit: Boston on November 15, 2017. Phil also led a roundtable discussion on "Unintended Consequences: What Patent Owners Need to Know about Nautilus, Octane, Highmark and Alice."
Also on the panel with Phil are Shaun Montana, Head of Intellectual Property at Osram Sylvania, Catherine Feldman, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel at Phillips, Kelly Morgan, IP Attorney at Flagship Pioneering, and Martha Wilson Byrne Rockwood , Senior IP Counsel at Cognex Corporation.
This panel will explore:
- Prosecution: A push to quality
- Portfolio management: Balancing risk avoidance & building market share
- Business alignment: What does that mean?
- Due diligence: Internal analysis, competitive landscape and business goals
- Evaluating your portfolio's health: Signs of vitality and red flags