Global Trademark Portfolio Webinar
A webinar on expert tips to lower cost and risk for trademark owners
Michelle Ciotola will be a panelist for the webinar, "Global Trademark Portfolio ... expert tips to lower cost and risk," presented by Novagraaf. Novagraaf’s Alastair Rawlence, Senior Trademark Attorney, and Toon Simons, Managing Director of IP Services, Trademarks, will also be panelists, as will Sofya Nadgorny, Associate Counsel, Trademarks and Domain Names at Warner Music Group. Join us for a complimentary webinar on global trademark management on 28 May 2020 at 3pm BST / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT; click here to register.
This webinar will cover:
- Comprehensive trademark portfolio management tips and tricks to lower portfolio costs by as much as 30%;
- How to gather the right information for effective decision making with business partners;
- Ways to put together communication strategies to highlight the potential risks associated with short term abandonment decisions;
- Putting together an effective abandonment strategy;
- Technology best practices to free your in-house team from laborious tasks.
As Partner and Vice Chair of the Trademark & Copyright Department of Cantor Colburn, Michelle concentrates her practice on counseling, protecting and enforcing trademark, trade dress, copyright, and related intellectual property rights, as well as counseling clients in unfair competition, Internet, advertising, and promotions law. She is an active member of International Trademark Association (INTA), MARQUES, the European brand owner association, European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA) and the Asociancion InterAmericana de la Propriedad Intelectual (ASIPI).