- Aerospace & Aeronautics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Design Patents Practice
- Due Diligence in IP Acquisitions
- Post Grant Practice
- Strategic IP Portfolio Development and Management
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, 2010
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2006
- District of Columbia, 2005
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 2004
- State of New Jersey, 2004
University of New Hampshire School of Law, (formerly known as Franklin Pierce Law Center), J.D., 2003
University of New Hampshire School of Law, (formerly known as Franklin Pierce Law Center), Masters in Intellectual Property, 2003
Tulane University, B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2000
Jenae Gureff focuses her practice on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications related to medical devices and mechanical technologies, serving both foreign and domestic companies. Jenae has considerable experience on preparing and prosecuting utility and design patent applications in the mechanical arts.
Counsel, Cantor Colburn LLP, 2016-present
Associate, Cantor Colburn LLP, 2011-2015
Associate, Roylance, Abrams, Berdo & Goodman LLP, Washington, DC, 2005-2011
Attorney, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Philadelphia, PA, 2004-2005
Associate, RatnerPrestia PC, Valley Forge, PA, 2003-2004
- October 27, 2016Washington, D.C.
The American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) will hold its annual meeting October 27-29, 2016, in Washington, D.C.
- April 19, 2016Alexandria, Virginia
This year is the 10th Anniversary of the USPTO Design Day. Design Day is on April 19 and takes place at the PTO. The free seminar is attended by United States Patent and Trademark Office Design Examiners, Managers, Design Patent Practitioners and Industrial Designers from across the country.
- October 22, 2015Washington, D.C.
The American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) will hold its annual meeting October 22-24, 2015, in Washington, D.C.
- April 30, 2015Los Angeles, California
- January 28, 2015Orlando, Florida
Washington, D.C.-based Cantor Colburn associate Jenae Gureff attended the AIPLA 2015 Mid-Winter Institute meeting in Orlando. Gureff serves on the AIPLA Mentoring Committee and chairs the Pairings Subcommittee.
- October 23, 2014Washington, D.C.
- May 15, 2014Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The 92nd Annual Dinner in Honor of the Federal JudiciaryMarch 28, 2014New York, New York
- AIPLA 2013 Spring MeetingMay 1, 2013Seattle, Washington
American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Vice Chair, Mentoring Committee
- Chair, Pairings Subcommittee
Biomedical Engineering Society
Intellectual Property Owners Association