Big Red for the Arts
Michael Cantor is chair of the 2018 United Arts Campaign, in support of the Greater Hartford Arts Council, which kicks off on March 15, 2018 with the event, "Big Red for the Arts," which Cantor Colburn is also sponsoring.
The event will be held at Dunkin' Donuts Park's YG Club, which will be transformed into an art space for one night only. Local artists will create special installations throughout the space.
Activities and entertainment include:
• A collaborative mural art project.
• Activities by Hartford Artisan Weaving Center and Windsor Art Center.
• Dance performances by The Dance Collective.
• Live music by the John Hasselback III Quintet.
• Installations by local artists including Katherine Tolve.